Friday, December 1, 2017

Calista's 7 Months

Calista is now seven months old.  She likes sitting, mom, rice cereal, white noise, and toys.  She dislikes other baby food, strangers, and tipping over. 
I feel like she is starting to get a bit easier to take care of.  She now usually only wakes up twice in the middle of the night (I know that still isn't great but it is an improvement) and the best part is that she started napping in her bed!  It is so great, I feel like I can do so much during her short one hour twice a day naps.  And she is happier throughout the day!  I love that.
Her stranger anxiety has grown in the past month.  She now really doesn't like to go to people she doesn't know.  And even in our family she usually wants me although she will go to others if I'm not around.
Her hair is still super thin and because it is cold out now she wears a hat everyday. 
Calista can sit, but she does still tip over.  I need to watch her closely whenever she sits because she usually falls after a minute or two.


I love this girl and am so happy she is part of our family.

No comments: